Call for tender: GRASP website
Global Romanian Society of Young Professionals (GRASP) is a community of young Romanian professionals committed to contribute to Romania’s development by connecting human capital, ideas and people. Our mission is to actively contribute to the constant modernisation and development of Romania through civic involvement and professionalism.
GRASP is at the beginning of a journey to digitally transform our organisation. Our long-term digital goals include:
- Putting digital at the heart of our organisation: finding ways to use technology to connect young Romanian professionals around the world;
- Using digital to dramatically increase reach and visibility: to reach, connect and influence new audiences;
- Creating a streamlined experience for all those we engage with, strengthening our communities by using data-driven digital infrastructure and building up targeted communications and intelligent user journeys.
As a network, our goal moving forward is to become a global reference for young Romanian professionals worldwide.
GRASP invites tenders for the development of a website to support our long-term goal. The website should be functioning by the end of July 2020.
Suppliers (freelancers or agencies) interested in bidding to design and build this website should outline their approach to the task, the programming environment proposed, and the cost and time scale required.
You can download the Project Brief by following this link.
We expect the applicants to submit the following:
- Work plan including project schedule;
- Relevant experience (eg examples of previous websites;
- Cost breakdown and fee schedule
- Separate quote for hosting
- Separate quote for ongoing maintenance and technical support
If you are interested in applying, please send your proposal to email@example.com by 22 May 2020, 10am BST. Interviews with shortlisted consultants/agencies will take place the week commencing 25th May.