Project Romania 2020
The fourth edition of our signature event, Project Romania 2020, goes to Amsterdam. Between November 18-20, 2011 we plan a weekend-long conference, full of exciting workshops, panels and keynote speakers.
Project Romania 2020: Because We Care – The Role of Active Citizenship in Romania’s Development will tackle some of the issues related to active citizenship:
- What does it mean to be a Romanian active citizen in a global world?
- How do companies participate in encouraging active citizenship among their employees?
- Is CSR the real deal, or just a trend to build the image of corporations?
- Volunteering – the classic model of civic involvement – how do we take it to the next level and transform it into civic engagement and community organizing to keep the momentum going?
These are just a few of the themes we will address at the fourth edition of Project Romania 2020.
The application process is easy. Just follow these three easy steps:
- Send your CV by October 20,2011 at email@example.com
- Fill-in the application form.
- Wait – we’ll get back to you by October 25, 2011. After that you can pay the conference fee and plan your trip.
10 Euros – GRASP active members
20 Euros – students, non-members
30 Euros – young professionals non-members
In exceptional cases of economic hardship we offer partial travel grants and housing with a friendly host in Amsterdam. Fill-in the application form for more details.
This event is supported by the Department of Romanians Abroad (Departamentul pentru Românii de Pretutindeni), Dinu Patriciu Foundation, The Foundation for the Civil Society Development and Central European University (CEU).
Media partners supporting the event are Radio France International (RFI), Radio România Actualităţi, Radio România Internaţional, Adevărul, CSR România, ŞtiriONG, România Pozitivă, Strada32, Lume Bună, Foreign Policy, CSRevolution, CampusNews.